- New Releases
- OP Kits
- Open an Account
What is an RMA?
An RMA is a document used to return merchandise to the sender for various reasons; explained below.
This process is now mandatory for returns with Asmodee Canada.
Please note: this claim will be valid for 30 days.
Issuing an RMA?
We WILL NOT issue an RMA for the following reasons:
- There are damaged items in the order received*
- You have overstock items (Some exceptions may apply, see with your Sales Representative for details)
We WILL issue an RMA for the following reasons:
- You have been over shipped an item (i.e. You ordered 3, but received 6)
- You have been shipped an incorrect item (i.e. You ordered Pandemic, but received Pandemic Legacy)
- You have received a double order or an incorrect order (i.e. you received order #1234 twice, or you received an order intended for another store)
RMA claim process
- Email the Excel document filled out to your Sales Representative to let them know that you would like to make a claim.
Click here to download the Excel document.
- Upon reception of the filled-out RMA form, Asmodee will then initiate a pickup with FedEx and send you the RMA number associated with your claim.
- The packing boxes to return the product MUST be identified with the RMA number or they will be refused upon reception at Asmodee Canada.
- Please note that you will have 30 days to return the product to us, after which the RMA will expire.
- Upon reception of the product, as described on the RMA, a credit will be issued to your account.
*Please note this RMA procedure does NOT apply to courier damages, it is the receiver’s responsibility to verify all boxes at reception and if any damages are present – sign the reception with a note that there are damages. A Damage claim will then need to be issued and the products MUST remain in the ORIGINAL packaging.